RE: [XP] Offtopic: Book recommendation for learning Java?

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2000
      "Thinking in Java" by Bruce Eckel is a great beginners book. You can
      download it in various formats at
      http://softseek.zdnet.com/Programming/Tutorials_and_Reference/ or do Bruce a
      favor and buy one from your favorite bookseller.

      G a r y B r o w n
      Integrated Services Development
      gary.brown@... <mailto:gary.brown@...>

      4 0 2 . 9 3 4 . 7 5 0 0

      www.Telismart.com <http://www.Telismart.com>
      The Intelligent Communications Marketplace