Get rid of cpa@oin.oin60.com

  • Kay A. Pentecost
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
      Hi, Everybody,

      that seems to be the source of a lot of spam...

      Kay
    • Brian Chirgwin
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
        I second that. I don't have the power though.

        --
        Brian Chirgwin, on 08/26/2002
        Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

        On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:39:02 -0400, Kay A. Pentecost wrote:
        >Hi, Everybody,

        >cpa@.......
        >that seems to be the source of a lot of spam...
        >
        >Kay

        >To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: extremeprogramming-
        >unsubscribe@...
        >
        >ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com
        >
        >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Dubbs, Roger
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
          But if we do that, Jonas might not have any material for our next Spam weekly!

          > >Perhaps someone with the "power" could unsubscribe
          > >cpa@.......
          > >that seems to be the source of a lot of spam...
        • Stefan Schmiedl
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
            Dubbs, Roger (2002-08-26 13:15):

            > But if we do that, Jonas might not have any material for our next Spam weekly!

            Well, if you have a spam shortage, I could forward you some of mine ...
            Over the last few weeks I noted a sharp increas here at my place, and
            I would share my wealth with the poor :-)

            s.
          • Jonas Bengtsson
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
              On Monday, August 26, 2002, 8:15:30 PM, Roger wrote:

              > But if we do that, Jonas might not have any material for our next
              > Spam weekly!

              Roger,
              Thanks! We all have to fight to keep spam free. Information wants to
              be free!

              "As a rule, he -or she- who has the most information will have the
              greatest success in life." - Benjamin Disraeli

              If we don't get the spam, how are we going to save money on our
              dentist appointments, search for love in the right places, win amazing
              prizes, get discount on our hotel stays, or get a free PDA?

              --
              Best regards,
              Jonas

              Man is the Only Animal that Blushes. Or needs to.
              Mark Twain
            • Lowell Lindstrom
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
                I have banned that address.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
                  Ah, so *you're* the one with "power".....

                  Thanks!

                  Kay