Re: Research on social issues - "The Core Protocol" / "Software for your Head"

  • jeffgrigg63132
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002

      --- Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@a...> wrote:
      > I would have said that XP /is/ a method for dealing with social
      > issues, and guiding how issues shall be resolved, socially.

      On the social side, I'll also recommend something Ron recommended to
      me: "The Core Protocol", as described in the book "Software for Your
      Head" (ISBN: 0201604566) and available for download from their web
      site: http://www.mccarthy-tech.com/

      Described briefly, I say that if you want to form teams and make
      them "gell" quickly and consistently, use the Core Protocol. It's
      designed to do that. (Teams that don't "gell" are remarkably
      *IN*effective.)

      I can't claim to have any experience using the Core Protocol /
      Software for Your Head, but it looks very promising to me.