RE: [XP] OT: Book Recommendations

  • JUDD John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      Thanks Kevin and Mattias,

      I checked it out on Amazon, but the customer reviews have rated it rather
      poorly. Normally, I mail order my text books, but with reviews like that I'd
      like to check it out first. As it happens, I'm heading to a bookstore
      tonight to stock up on sci-fi. I'll see if they have a copy instore that I
      can peruse.

      Cheers

      John.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/