OT: Book Recommendations

  • JUDD John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for a book on programming for XML. I was wondering if anyone
      here had found any that they would highly recommend. We're not a Java shop
      here though, we work in C++, so would prefer that domain if possible. None
      of us have any real experience with XML, but we're all fairly experienced
      developers, so we need something that covers the basics but doesn't stop
      there.

      Cheers

      John