OT: Terrarium (was Lisp's attractions)

  • JUDD John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002

      Terrarium is something similar. I spotted it the other day while I was
      researching some C# stuff. It's being put forward as a way to learn C#.

      http://www.gotdotnet.com/terrarium/

      You create a creature, either a herbivore or carnivore, and let it loose
      amongst creatures designed by other programmers. Pity I dont currently have
      the time to play wit it.

      Cheers

      John.