NUnitAsp 1.0 released

  • Jim Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 10:29 PM
      NUnitAsp v1.0, a tool for testing ASP.NET pages, has been released. This is
      the first release of NUnitAsp. I decided to buck the open-source trend of
      using 0.x release numbers because I think NUnitAsp is ready to be used.
      There's plenty of room for improvement -- particularly in the area of
      documentation -- but I've been sitting on it for too long.

      http://nunitasp.sourceforge.net

      Go forth, download, use! If you have problems or can't figure it out,
      please post to the list (http://nunitasp.sourceforge.net/support.html).
      We'll use the discussion there as a starting point for documentation. I
      hope to see a v1.1 out soon.

      Many thanks to Brian Knowles for starting the project and helping me create
      the release.

      Jim Little