No offense

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002
      In a message dated 7/30/2002 12:35:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
      extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > <<I hope my comment did not offend you. It was not intended to.>>

      Not I, Dan . . . you''ll have to work a whole lot harder than that to offend
      me. (My 13-yearold can do it, but he's had a decade of learning where my hot
      button triggers are located)

      cheers

      ====================================
      Alistair Cockburn
      Humans and Technology
      Cockburn and Associates

      Author of
      "Surviving Object-Oriented Projects" (1998)
      "Writing Effective Use Cases" (Jolt Productivity Award 2001)
      "Agile Software Development" (Jolt Productivity Award 2002)

      Contact Information:
      http://alistair.cockburn.us
      alistair.cockburn@...
      1814 E. Fort Douglas Circle