[extremeprogramming] Re: (OTUG) XP Testing (yes, there's more...)

  • Patrick Logan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
      Ell writes:

      > But only the most short-sighted would think that investigating
      > mainly only to the extent of the next game task and planning mostly
      > to only take care of that task is truly design, and a "good thing"

      Elliott, are you here just to rant and rave? If you don't like XP, why
      do you feel compelled to repeat the same statements on this list that
      you've made on others? I should think this list is a place to learn
      about XP or teach about XP. I would hope that people whose prejudices
      are immobile could simple stay off the list.

      But that's just IMHO. I don't know if the list actually has a specific
      charter.

      > But what most holist...

      Please feel free to start holism@egroups.com but this is XP. I, for
      one, would want it to be about XP and not about "mine vs. yours".

      --
      Patrick Logan patrickdlogan@...