Re: [XP] Re: How to hire a women

  • Peter Hansen
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 1, 2002
      Tim Moore wrote:

      > > > are any women like

      > > > Yes, Kay, you _are_ unique (just like all the rest of us).
      >
      > Why, you must be the only non-unique person in the world, then! ;-)

      Tim, have you seen Monty Python's Life of Brian?

      Remember the crowd scene near the end?

      Steve had the only _correct_ reply. :-)

      -Peter
    • jeffgrigg63132
      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- "Bryan Dollery" <Bryan.Dollery@C...> wrote:
        > I believe that I read somewhere, recently, that women *were*
        > the hunters, and that the view of men being the hunters is
        > just a sexist thing.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Bryan

        Time Magazine had a cover story on it a few years back.
        I believe it was "The Real Truth About The Female Body"
        By Barbara Ehrenreich

        http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/buylink/noissue/0,11397,2061
        6,00.html

        ($2.50 to purchase this article on line.)

        Barbara Ehrenreich, the writer:
        http://humanities.sas.upenn.edu/99-00/angier/

        Text (from the article?)
        http://cogweb.ucla.edu/Abstracts/Ehrenreich_99.html