RE: [XP] Stories are like a loaf of Bread

  • Booch, Grady
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2002
      For chaotic teams, software development is like a box of chocolates: you
      never know what you'll find inside.

      I gotta get more sleep than I'm getting...

    • Dave Rooney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2002
        Yeah, and PHB's like to take bites and put what's left back in the box! :)

        We could work with this simile!

        Dave Rooney
        Mayford Technologies
        http://www.mayford.ca

        For chaotic teams, software development is like a box of chocolates: you
        never know what you'll find inside.

        I gotta get more sleep than I'm getting...

        ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

      • Kari Hoijarvi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2002
          Chaotic teams are also excited when
          they start but get totally sick of
          it before they finish.

          Kari

          For chaotic teams, software development is like a box of chocolates: you
          never know what you'll find inside.
        • Bill Wake
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
            And if it's raisin bread, some pieces are more valuable than others:)

            --Bill Wake