New Coad Letter Edition

  • Dave Astels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I am pleased to announce a new edition of The Coad Letter
      (www.thecoadletter.com) on Test-Driven Development which I am
      writing/editing. The subscription mechanism will be in place shortly
      and the first issue will be out soon. There is a forum on the site for
      discussion and I look forward to your feedback.

      I would also like to put out a call for content. If you have something
      to say about TDD, let me know.

      Dave

      PS To those of you I met or talked to at XP2002 last week, I trust you
      had a good trip home.

      --
      Dave Astels (dastels@...)
      Coauthor of "A Practical Guide to XP"