Re: [XP] Moving towards Confusion?

    Message 1 of 116 , Jun 1, 2002
      Around Saturday, June 1, 2002, 3:15:41 PM, Kay A. Pentecost wrote:

      > Yes, I'd buy that, too, and the dragon shirt with Ron's head as the dragon
      > head...

      > So when are they going to be available???

      We need art for the dragon. I'd release my copyrighted XP (and
      infamous face) for use ... for a suitable license fee ... ;->

      Tough life is. Then die you do. --Yoda (personal communication)
    • Dinwiddie, George
      Message 116 of 116 , Jun 3, 2002
        Bryan Dollery gloated:
        > And for a small fee I'd be willing to send people the URL for
        > the version
        > I've just created with Ron's face on it ;-)

        Too late. I found it at http://www.data-asia.net/images/dragon-3.jpg You
        can't miss those beady eyes! ;-)

        - George