RE: [XP] Moving towards Confusion?

  • Kay A. Pentecost
    Message 1 of 116 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hey, Dossy,

      You are definitely not alone here... I'd buy 2 of each...

      > I do think that a t-shirt with the "XP" logo small on the front-left
      > with "Embrace Change" underneath, and the core XP practices in a list
      > on the back ... at $12-$16 USD would probably sell a lot better,
      > though.

      Yes, I'd buy that, too, and the dragon shirt with Ron's head as the dragon
      head...

      So when are they going to be available???

      Kay

      > -- Dossy
      >
      > --
      > Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...
      > Panoptic Computer Network web: http://www.panoptic.com/
      > "He realized the fastest way to change is to laugh at your own
      > folly -- then you can let go and quickly move on." (p. 70)

    • Dinwiddie, George
      Message 116 of 116 , Jun 3, 2002
        Bryan Dollery gloated:
        > And for a small fee I'd be willing to send people the URL for
        > the version
        > I've just created with Ron's face on it ;-)

        Too late. I found it at http://www.data-asia.net/images/dragon-3.jpg You
        can't miss those beady eyes! ;-)

        - George