Re: [XP] XP/Agile Universe in Chicago in August.

  • Robert Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002

      >Mark your calendar: XP Agile Universe will be held in Chicago IL August 4-7,
      >2002.

      Ah - you couldn't have chosen a worse time for me. We're going in the
      final stretch in August - not a good
      time to take a few days off. (I'll hopefully make the tutorials on the
      weekend, though)

      So will there be conference proceedings? Video tapes?

      Or for that matter, Coffee mugs? Autographed pictures? I'll take
      anything that lets me at least
      glimpse a bit of what happened.... ;-)

      - Robert