Re: [XP] Moving towards Confusion?

  • Dossy
    Message 1 of 116 , Jun 1, 2002
      On 2002.06.01, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      > Around Friday, May 31, 2002, 10:48:44 AM, Dossy wrote:
      >
      > > On 2002.05.31, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> There is already a pink shirt with Ron on it, a pink shirt with Ann on
      > >> it and a pink shirt with Chet on it. Those are probably sufficient.
      >
      > > No way! How do I get some?
      >
      > There is only one of each. Ron, Ann, and Chet have them. If you think
      > there's a market I could put them on my web site ...

      If you can get them priced between USD$12-USD$16 for an XL, I'd
      probably buy one of each.

      Why do I get the feeling that I'm alone here ...

      I do think that a t-shirt with the "XP" logo small on the front-left
      with "Embrace Change" underneath, and the core XP practices in a list
      on the back ... at $12-$16 USD would probably sell a lot better,
      though.

      -- Dossy

      --
      Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...
    • Dinwiddie, George
      Message 116 of 116 , Jun 3, 2002
        Bryan Dollery gloated:
        > And for a small fee I'd be willing to send people the URL for
        > the version
        > I've just created with Ron's face on it ;-)

        Too late. I found it at http://www.data-asia.net/images/dragon-3.jpg You
        can't miss those beady eyes! ;-)

        - George