Re: [XP] Moving towards Confusion?

    Message 1 of 116 , Jun 1, 2002
      Around Friday, May 31, 2002, 10:48:44 AM, Dossy wrote:

      > On 2002.05.31, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> There is already a pink shirt with Ron on it, a pink shirt with Ann on
      >> it and a pink shirt with Chet on it. Those are probably sufficient.

      > No way! How do I get some?

      There is only one of each. Ron, Ann, and Chet have them. If you think
      there's a market I could put them on my web site ...

      Adapt, improvise, overcome.
      --Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway (Heartbreak Ridge)
    • Dinwiddie, George
      Message 116 of 116 , Jun 3, 2002
        Bryan Dollery gloated:
        > And for a small fee I'd be willing to send people the URL for
        > the version
        > I've just created with Ron's face on it ;-)

        Too late. I found it at http://www.data-asia.net/images/dragon-3.jpg You
        can't miss those beady eyes! ;-)

        - George