Don't forget tests! (Re: Re: Binary search experiment proves nothing?)

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      > From: Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Binary search experiment proves nothing?
      >
      > Around Thursday, May 30, 2002, 7:13:38 AM, Bill de hÓra wrote:
      >
      > > Ron says he likes to
      > > pass one test at a time, but writing a few down on a pen and paper
      > > as they come to mind wouldn't hurt (would it or would that be big
      > > testing upfront?).
      >
      > Writing them down on a card is fine. Beck does it. He's afraid he'll
      > forget one.

      I have a pad of paper next to me and I use it as a kind of log of what I'm
      doing. I have my to-do list, my tests list and notes on how long I've been
      working on a task. I love the fact that I can be interrupted at any time by
      virtually anything and never lose a thing. It makes me appear more accessible
      and willing to help than I actually am. ;)

      --
      J. B. Rainsberger,
      President, Diaspar Software Services