RE: [XP] Article feedback requested

  • Robert Martin UncleBob
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 7:26 AM
      It seems to me that the article takes a defensive posture. You are trying
      to show why XP is good at time management rather than making an explicit
      case for XP. I think the bullet points in your article are valuable, but
      should be placed at the end of the article after you have made the case for
      XP. Once you convince the reader that XP is a good idea, then the reader
      will want to agree with your bullet points.

      Robert C. Martin |
      President & Founder |
      Object Mentor Inc. | unclebob @ objectmentor dot com
      PO Box 5757 | Tel: (800) 338-6716 x15