XP teams wanted for software survey

  • kentlbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Prof. Michael Cusumano of the Sloan School at MIT (Microsoft Secrets
      and Competing on Internet Time) asked me to invite XPers to fill out
      a software project survey. If we can get a significant number of XP
      projects in there, we will learn a lot about how we stack up with the
      rest of the industry and what we need to work on next.

      If you have a few minutes, I'd appreciate your participation.
      http://web.mit.edu/surveys/pearl/

      Kent