Re: [XP] Re: Could you tell me articles about XP on business magazines?

  • Hidetoshi Nishiumi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      Thank you for quick reply.

      On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:29:09 -0000
      "kentlbeck" <kentbeck@...> wrote:

      >http://www.fastcompany.com/online/51/future_programming.html

      Is this URL for nontechnical managers of customer side?
      Business Magagines in USA which I know are Fortune, Economist, Harvard
      Business Review, Red Herring, Business Week.

      >Nikkei Computer also had a 28-page article about XP in May/June of
      >last year.

      This article made many people of developer side know XP.
      Nikkei Computer is for managers of developer side, members of
      information system department(customer side).
      Nikkei Business, Weekly Diamond, and so on are major Business Magazines
      in Japan.

      I think four values(communication, feedback, simplicity, courage) are
      useful for customer side. 12 to 14 practices are for system development,
      but another practices are able to be made by customer side.
      I want to inform customer side(business persons) of pattern language,
      UML, XP(especially, four values and attitude).

      nishiumi@...
      Hidetoshi Nishiumi