non-programmer developers or customers?

  • wbarr@cips.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      I would collect stories from the DBAs and sysadmins because they are essentially
      going to give you a list of technical constraints.

      I would also involve them in design because they are going to have the
      optimization knowledge you will need. No doubt, they will make substantial
      contributions to doing the simplest thing possible.