Unit Testing Web Applications

  • Paolo Bizzarri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      currently, our approach in testing the HTML part of the web applications
      is to test only for the elements we are interested in, namely:

      - hyperlink to other parts of the application;

      - form fields containing relevant information.

      This seems useful, as we have to test a limited set of things, that are
      largely indipentent from the design of the web pages themselves.

      Probably, some combination of XML/XHTML could be better, as we could get
      rid of the representation part of the web applications.

      What do you think about this minimalistic approach ?

      Best regards.

      Paolo Bizzarri

      --
      Paolo Bizzarri - Presidente - Icube S.r.l.
      Sede: Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia