Domino and JUnit

  • Simon Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi folks.

      I live in the scary world of Domino development, and as part of my quest to
      make that world slightly less scary for myself and others like me, I put
      together a TestRunner subclass that would output results into documents in
      a Domino database. This has the additional bonus of being able to run
      AllTests from a scheduled agent if that were your thing.

      I've posted this to junit.org, who were very quick to link to it, and I
      thought I'd mention it here as well.

      So, if you're doing Domino, and Java, and there was a big gap in your world
      in need of something like this to fill it, then download the code and/or
      the example database from:

      http://megalon.quoquoversus.org/twiki/bin/view/Simes/DominoTestRunner

      Known to work on Domino R5.0.6 and later, should work on R5.x, will almost
      certainly *not* work on 4.x.

      Comments, suggestions, improvements all welcomed.

      Simes.

      --
      Simon Brown <simes@...> - http://www.amdev.demon.co.uk/

      If a lot of cures are suggested for a disease, it means the disease is
      incurable.
      Anton Chekhov