OT: Questioning my sanity

  • Kevin Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      From: "Kevin Lawrence" <kevin@...>

      > and it has less duplication.
      >
      > of assert at that time - and I needed to call it something.
      >
      > Kevin

      This is the second time in a day that this has happened to me. At the time I
      wrote it there was a whole sentence in there ...

      ...and, more likely, I wasn't aware at that time of the narrower
      definition
      of assert at that time - and I needed to call it something

      (well, it's nearly a sentence)

      ... that didn't make it to the mailing list.

      It's not senility on my part, because I just checked my sent items folder. I
      can't believe it's my fine Microsoft mailing software. What are the chances
      the mailing list is stealing lines out of my posts to make me look silly ?

      Maybe I am hallucinating :-(

      Kevin