RE: [XP] Re: Code Complete: Things were Scary Back Then

  • John Hayes
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2002
      My response would be "then don't". But I'm looking for a better explanation than that - I've found people say complicated when they mean unfamiliar. An OO program is really no more complicated - just some of the flow control is done in the type constructs instead of the structured programming constructs.

      Refactoring just provides tools to reset that division.

      John