RE: [XP] language question (human language)

  • Bill de hÓra

      For me the problems with line of dialog are:

      o you're weak, because you can't code without tests.
      o you're writing code that isn't deliverable.

      whereby one can get cornered into admitting one's not competent.

      Bill de hÓra

    • yet another bill smith
      Message 135 of 135 , Apr 3 10:26 AM
        From: Mike Clark [mailto:mike@...]
        Bill de hÓra wrote:

        > > > o you're weak, because you can't code without tests.
        > > > o you're writing code that isn't deliverable.
        > > >
        > > > whereby one can get cornered into admitting one's not
        > > > competent.
        > > >

        > > I suppose the same person might accuse you of being weak
        > > because you can't code without a design document or a version
        > > control system, both of which are not deliverable.
        >
        > Oh. That's _very_ good. I shall sacrifice a Guinness in your honour
        > tonight.

        Ah, such a fate! Easter is the time to remember past sacrifices, isn't
        it.

        McInis go bragh.