RE: Motivation

  • Kim Freeborn
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 21 9:24 AM
      I have my line manager who is the human resource person. I talk with him about
      my salary, career, training
      etc. He is also the one who watches out that I'm put on projects that fit me and
      my career wishes.
      Message 31 of 31 , May 31, 2003
        Colin Putney wrote:

        > Another possible view is that it's not overshoot at all. Perhaps the
        > intelligence required for stone tools and fire is sufficient for
        > spacecraft and music.

        (To pretend briefly I believe in this "Evolutionary Psychology" fairy
        tale...)

        Tools form a slippery slope. Once you have them, you always need better
        ones.

        Humans are the only animals who cannot live without constantly inventing new
        tools.

        --
        Phlip
        http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?TestFirstUserInterfaces