Re: Re: cons of XP -- fixed bid contracts

  • "J. B. Rainsberger"
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      > > Jeff Grigg
      > > Nice idea, I say, but I have a mortgage to pay,
      > > and maybe a cat to feed. ;->
      >
      > Ron Jeffries
      > Chet\'s cat barfed on the keyboard of Chet\'s new laptop yesterday and
      > now the laptop doesn\'t work. Rethink that cat idea, that\'s my advice.

      I could *never* think the cat idea! Not only that, but my wife spilled a half-
      bottle of beer into my laptop two weeks after I bought it. Fortunately, I made
      away with nothing worse than a sticky \"7\" key. I wouldn\'t dare rethink the wife
      idea. :)

      J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger
      President, Diaspar Software Services
      http://www.diasparsoftware.com
      Let\'s write software that people understand.