Re: [XP] survey so far

  • Peter Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:20 AM
      Andrew Edmundson wrote:

      > thanks you guys, already had 39 votes whilst ive been asleep :D
      > If you havent voted you can at
      > http://test.on30.co.uk/survey/index.php
      > and to view the results so far
      > http://test.on30.co.uk/survey/results.php

      Might be a bug. In the final question I voted for "won't be used"
      (because you didn't give me an alternative "don't know") but
      the results show 0% voted for that one...

      > didnt know everyone liked win32 so much :p

      I think that :p might be a smiley of some kind, but regardless:
      please don't change the questions when you publish the results!
      We were not asked which OS we _liked_ best, but which
      one we _used_ most. I do *not* like Win32 best, but I do have
      to use it most frequently.

      -Peter