Re: [XP] Re: Kent's/Martin's Zoo Game?

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2002
      aviggio sez:

      > Thanks for the responses, Kent and crew. The Zoo Game went over well,
      > and of course the first thing said after the timer ran out was "what
      > was the purpose?"... I sampled some of the responses and they got the
      > point -- I think ;)
      >
      > I'll certainly use it again. The weather was pretty nasty so we only
      > have about twenty audience members. Our next two meetings will
      > probably be closer to 60-70 so it should be even louder!

      Instead of zoos, tell them to talk about politics, religion and/or sex.

      --
      Phlip
      http://www.greencheese.org/EvolutionaryPsychology
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2002
        On 2002.02.28, Phlip <pplumlee@...> wrote:
        > aviggio sez:
        >
        > > Thanks for the responses, Kent and crew. The Zoo Game went over well,
        > > and of course the first thing said after the timer ran out was "what
        > > was the purpose?"... I sampled some of the responses and they got the
        > > point -- I think ;)
        > >
        > > I'll certainly use it again. The weather was pretty nasty so we only
        > > have about twenty audience members. Our next two meetings will
        > > probably be closer to 60-70 so it should be even louder!
        >
        > Instead of zoos, tell them to talk about politics, religion and/or sex.

        Then, record the audio and then apply a clamping algorithm to the
        recorded sound and you'll end up with the complete works of William
        Shakspeare read aloud.

        Then, play that in reverse, and you'll get the Necronomicon read
        aloud in Latin.

        -- Dossy

        --
        Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...