RE: [XP] Re: Fragile Methods?

  • Glen B. Alleman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      Adding to Mike,

      In the current issue of the Cutter Journal, there is a nice article
      describing the XP-like processes at Thought Works. After reading this
      several times over it is clear (to me at least) that the XP methods
      augmented through decades of good engineering practice. mainly PP and 100%
      UT accounted for there success. All the other roles and actions were easily
      recognized from my decades of aerospace, realtime, and fault tolerant
      development practices.

      Glen B. Alleman
      Niwot Ridge Consulting
      4347 Pebble Beach Drive