RE: [XP] Extreme Programming Presentation

  • Bryan Dollery
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2002
      Hi,

      Sorry, I'm a bit late on this one. I've got a few presentations on my site
      in PowerPoint format that you can use if you want to.

      www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz

      Just follow the links to the papers page.

      Bryan

      assertTrue("Feedback", speculation != experimentation);
      assertTrue("Design", design != UML);
      assertTrue("Process test 1", process != RATIONAL);
      assertTrue("Process test 2", process == rational);

      b r y a n d o l l e r y | c e o
      c h a o s e n g i n e e r s
      +64 (0)21 330607
      http://www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz