Re: [XP] Please don't feed the trolls

  • Laurent Bossavit
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2002
      > Sorry. Kay Pentecost, on news:comp.software.extreme-programming, seems
      > to have done it for me. Props for her latest post there.

      I don't usually bother to read the newsgroup. I can't for the life of
      me figure out why you guys bother; I actually felt admirative that
      you could have time for useful work and *still* read the mailing list
      on a regular basis, and upon discovering that y'all are in fact
      *actively responding* on c.s.xp, I wondered whether someone had
      finally found *some* way of packing more than 24 hours in a single
      day.

      But it obviously does have its good moments. Thanks for pointing one
      out.

      -[Morendil]-
      Tomorrow will be canceled due to lack of interest.