RE: [XP] RE: VC6 errors (was: Organizing Projects for Testing in C++)

  • Greg O'Keefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      > Have a look at the HostApp.PLG (Program LoG?) file. It will be in the
      same
      > directory as the HostApp.DSW file. It's a text file (HTML, actually) that
      > contains a log of each temporary batch file that Visual Studio spawns,
      along
      > with a copy of the output.

      Very interesting; that was my first look inside a plg file.

      > My HostApp.plg file contains (among other things):
      >
      > Creating temporary file "C:\TEMP\RSP75.bat" with contents
      > [
      > @echo off
      > copy ..\TestRunner\Debug\TestRunner.dll .
      > ]
      > Creating command line "C:\TEMP\RSP75.bat"

      I have the same in my file. This part worked; I just hadn't built
      everything that I needed to build.

      Now I have switched from 1.5 to 1.6.2, and I receive the following error:

      "D:\dev\CppUnit\cppunit-1.6.2\src\msvc6\testrunner\MsDevCallerListCtrl.c
      pp(9) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
      'msvc6/DSPlugin/TestRunnerDSPlugin.h': No such file or directory"

      This file does not exist; it was not among the files unpacked from the
      cppunit-1.6.2 tar file.

      Greg