Re: [XP] Singapore or Oz

  • davechaplin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 3:19 AM
      Peter,

      I will start an XP group when I get to Syndey late Feb / early March.

      Please let me know if you are interested / fancy meeting up for a
      beer to discuss.

      Cheers

      Dave Chaplin
      ww.byte-vision.com

      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., "Peter Gummer" <peter_gummer@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Dave,
      >
      > I live & work in Sydney, but I don't think there's an XP group here.
      >
      > There has been considerable interest in XP of late, however.
      >
      > I occasionally attend meetings of the Object Orientied Special
      Interest
      > Group, the Australian Java User Group (www.ajug.org.au) and the
      Australian
      > Delphi User Group (www.adug.org.au). All have had meetings devoted
      to XP in
      > the last six months.
      >
      > The speaker at all of these meetings was Steve Hayes. Steve has
      worked on XP
      > projects, mainly in the USA, and is now based in Melbourne.
      Apparently there

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.