Re: Singapore or Oz

  • davechaplin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Thanks for the replies and help.

      Seeing as there is not yet an XP group in Sydney I will start one
      when I arrive at the end of Feb.

      If anyone is interested in getting involved then please email me.

      Thanks

      Dave Chaplin
      www.byte-vision.com

      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., "Peter Gummer" <peter_gummer@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Dave,
      >
      > I live & work in Sydney, but I don't think there's an XP group here.
      >
      > There has been considerable interest in XP of late, however.
      >
      > I occasionally attend meetings of the Object Orientied Special
      Interest
      > Group, the Australian Java User Group (www.ajug.org.au) and the
      Australian
      > Delphi User Group (www.adug.org.au). All have had meetings devoted
      to XP in
      > the last six months.
      >
      > The speaker at all of these meetings was Steve Hayes. Steve has
      worked on XP
      > projects, mainly in the USA, and is now based in Melbourne.
      Apparently there
      > is a Melbourne XP group, but be warned -- Melbourne is an hour's
      flight or
      > about 8 hours by car from Sydney. Steve has a web page
      > (http://www.khatovartech.com/resources/).
      >
      > Good luck!
      > Peter Gummer.
      >
      > >From: "davechaplin" <davechaplin@y...>
      > >To: extremeprogramming@y...
      > >Subject: [XP] Singapore or Oz
      > >Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:04:24 -0000
      > >
      > >Calling all Xp'ers.
      > >
      > >Does anyone know of an XP group in either Singapore or Sydney that
      > >can get in touch with?
      > >
      > >Thanks
      > >
      > >Dave Chaplin
      > >www.byte-vision.com

      > >ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com
      > >
      > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
    • davechaplin
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        Peter,

        I will start an XP group when I get to Syndey late Feb / early March.

        Please let me know if you are interested / fancy meeting up for a
        beer to discuss.

        Cheers

        Dave Chaplin