Re: [XP] rammanoj

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      On Thursday 31 January 2002 07:40, you wrote:
      > dear friends
      >
      > iam r.ram manoj doing final year IT in India.
      >
      > iam doing my final year project in extremeprogramming,i need any peoples to
      > help me.

      You need a team. A team of three. I'd chose teens.

      Just tell them it's a kind of video game. Give them two computers, and write
      a toy project. I'd write the source for a virtual pet.

      After this list server helps you, please report the results back here!

      --
      Phlip
      http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?RatAndTuyen