Re: [XP] CPPUnit and Embedded Visual C++

  • Robert Sartin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2002
      > There's a define in CppTestKit to turn off the use of exceptions.

      Yeah, I see it. I meant to be lamenting the fact that try/catch was
      probably a killer for CppUnit and we already have almost 300 tests in
      CppUnit for the portable part of the code.

      I'm envisioning something horrific involving a singleton failure
      recorder and setjmp/longjmp and hoping YAGNI. I might prefer to port
      the existing tests to CppTestKit.

      Regards,

      Rob

      http://auctions.yahoo.com