book reviews

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      A detective in puce, mentoring, massive parallel processing, and two
      books on writing. What more could you want?

      On XProgramming.com.

      Bang, bang, Jeffries' silver hammer came down upon their heads ...
    • absqe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        Hi, I'm looking for software developers who would like to review books
        for StickyMinds.com. I'll send you the book at no cost to you, keep the
        book, and send back a review. The StickyMinds.com Books Guide provides
        the most comprehensive collection of software engineering books
        available anywhere and reviews are occasionally republished in "Better
        Software" magazine. Check out http://www.stickyminds.com/books.asp and
        contact me if you are interested in our book review program at
        absqe@....