Reminder: XP Atlanta (special day) Wed Jan 2

  • David Corbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Fred George will present "Great Objects -- Cornerstone for Successful
      XP Projects"

      In addition, due to MediaOcean sponsorship we are happy to announce
      that one lucky attendee will win a $50 gift certificate to CompUSA.

      Time: Wed Jan 2, 2002, 7PM
      Location: Ocean Media, 4th Floor, GCATT building,

      For more information about Mr. George, see this earllier posting:

      For more information about XP-Atlanta, see
      http://www.xp.thatatlantasite.com/

      Thanks, David Corbin