RE: [XP] Unit Testing and SQL...and databases

  • Kay A. Pentecost
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi, George,

      This will help, too! Thank you!

      I'm coding in VB, now, but I'm having to translate from Java as I read
      Extreme Programming in Practice... so I might as well learn Java!

      I coded in C on Unix for about 3 years... so I can "read" C... but that was
      before I started on Windows, Access, VB... and I'm beyond rusty... And I
      know *nothing* about C++.

      Happy New Year, everybody!

      Kay