Re: [XP] What should you know for 2002?

  • kevinbsmith
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2001
      --- In extremeprogramming "J. B. Rainsberger" wrote:
      > 3. I will read "The Secrets of Consulting", "The Pragmatic
      > Programmer" and "After the Gold Rush".

      Everyone who reads "After the Gold Rush" should also read
      "Software Craftsmanship". They sit on opposing sides of one
      particular fence, and both have worthy things to say.

      Personally, I got more out of the latter book, but that's
      probably because I've been so thorougly brainwashed by this
      whole Agile thing.

      Kevin