Re: [XP] Re: This stuff *works*!!

  • David Corbin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2001

      >Good !
      >Two centuries ago there was :
      > "I think therefore I'm..."
      > or "I doubt therefore I'm..." (Descartes)
      >
      >Keep the open approach & make sure they don't confuse beginner & fool
      >because then you are in trouble.

      I saw this, and because I've been following the thread, I was already
      thinking about testing, I expected to see a test-infected variation.
      Since I saw none, I'll throw out one for consideration, and hope
      somebody will come up with a better one...

      "I test therefore I know"

      David Corbin
    • Kay A. Pentecost
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2001