Perl Unit Test Framework

  • Andy Glew
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
      Has anyone got a Perl unit test framework,
      like JUnit or CPPunit?

      If not, the translation should be easy.
    • Tammo Freese
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
        At 10:11 03.04.00 -0500, you wrote:
        >Has anyone got a Perl unit test framework,
        >like JUnit or CPPunit?

        You can download it at http://www.xprogramming.com/software.htm .
        [As I do not use Perl, I can't tell anything about the quality of this one.]
        __

        Tammo

        Dipl.-Inform. Tammo Freese
        OFFIS
        Geschäftsprozessmodellierung und Referenzmodelle
        Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
        Fon: +49 4 41 97 22- 282 - Fax: +49 4 41 97 22- 1 02
        E-Mail: tammo.freese@... - URL: http://www.offis.de
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
          The perl unit is available at :