[XP] junit & jars

  • C & C Helck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      I'm wondering how best to organize my test classes. Basically I have a ton
      of packages and classes which I compile and jar into multiple jar files.
      I'd like to automatically identify all the tests in the jar files and
      execute them as a single Suite. Any ideas how to do this? One idea is to
      give all children of TestCase a unique suffix in their names -- all test
      source files match the regular expression *_test.java. This way I could
      search the jar files for test classes and run them. Comments?

      Thanks,
      C. Helck