Re: [XP] Finish the sentence....

  • Dave Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2001
      jbrewer@... writes:

      > XP, Scrum, Crystal, FDD and DSDM are examples of Agile _________.

      XP, Scrum, Crystal, FDD and DSDM are Agile.
    • John Carter
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2001
        XP, Scrum, Crystal, FDD and DSDM are examples of agile marketing of
        consultancy services. ;-)

        ps. I think you have a typo there. Didn't you mean FUD and BDSM?

        Sorry, I just couldn't resist, I crawl back into my box now... >:-)

        John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
        Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632
        New Zealand

        Carter's Observation - "If a bug was really hard to find, you won't
        know what to do with it when you do find it."