RE: [XP] Jireh Mak/Australia/IBM is out of the office.

  • Bryan Dollery
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      Jireh Mak automatically replied
      > Sent: 01 December 2001 13:16
      > To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [XP] Jireh Mak/Australia/IBM is out of the office.
      >

      > I will be out of the office starting November 30, 2001 and will not return
      > until January 2, 2002.

      At which point he will be summarily executed by about 2000 pissed off XPers.

      -B ;)

      b r y a n d o l l e r y | c e o
      c h a o s e n g i n e e r s
      +64 (0)21 330607
      http://www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz

      The difference between me and the other surrealists is that I'm a
      surrealist.
      - Dali

    • Dinwiddie, George
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
        No, because most of them aren't close enough to Australia. We'll
        just ask you to do it. You can email us the head. ;-)