Jireh Mak/Australia/IBM is out of the office.

  • Jireh Mak
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      I will be out of the office starting November 30, 2001 and will not return
      until January 2, 2002.
    • Bryan Dollery
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        Jireh Mak automatically replied
        > Sent: 01 December 2001 13:16
        > To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [XP] Jireh Mak/Australia/IBM is out of the office.
        >

        > I will be out of the office starting November 30, 2001 and will not return
        > until January 2, 2002.

        At which point he will be summarily executed by about 2000 pissed off XPers.

        -B ;)

        b r y a n d o l l e r y | c e o
        c h a o s e n g i n e e r s
        +64 (0)21 330607
        http://www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz

        The difference between me and the other surrealists is that I'm a
        surrealist.
        - Dali

      • Dinwiddie, George
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
          No, because most of them aren't close enough to Australia. We'll
          just ask you to do it. You can email us the head. ;-)