[XP] Refactoring...

  • Chris Bitmead
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      How does refactoring work in practice? I mean in real life programmers
      write a part of the project and then they don't re-visit it unless there
      is a bug. By what mechanism do you get programmers to continually
      revisit old code to re-factor? In a regular software project if I said
      to my manager I want to revisit my old code and re-do it he'd think I
      was crazy, or incompetant for not doing it right first time.